Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
- Applicable to a Wide Range of Applications Using Optional Units and Application Software Packages
- Provides Accurate Evaluation of the Change in Particle Size Distribution, Conforming to ISO13320
Powerful new functions have been added to accurately evaluate the change in particle size distribution.
Particle size distribution can have a major effect on the characteristics desired for a given application or objective, or on the performance and quality of a final product.
A particle size analyzer with the ability to precisely measure particle size distribution is an essential tool in today’s laboratory. The SALD-2300 is that tool. With a variety of optional units and application software packages, the SALD-2300 can easily address the application requirements in a variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, foods, drinks, pigments, paints, ceramics and electronic materials.
The following three functions have been added to ensure the accurate evaluation of changes in particle size distribution, which is caused by time course or particle concentration.
- Wide particle concentration range from 0.1ppm to 20%.
- Continuous measurement function at minimum 1-second intervals
- Wide measurement range from 17nm to 2500 μm
SALD-2300 maintains data compatibility with previous products such as the SALD-2001, SALD-2101, and SALD-2201.