Sequential Plasma Emission Spectrometer
“At your will, without restriction” is the key phrase of this ICPS-7510. It can be used for a wide range of analytical assessments, from research and development to environmental management – “At your will, without restriction”.
The scope of elemental analysis using an emission spectrometer with a plasma light seiz is limitless.
The ICP light source is characterized by:
- High detection capability on the ppb level.
- Little interference between elements.
- Wide range of analyzed concentrations.
- Excellent precision and reproducibility.
The sequential plasma emission spectrometer that realizes operation free of restrictions
- Accurate spectral measurement of a wide range of wavelengths at a high resolution and sensitivity.
- All types of samples can be analyzed at will, such as acidic/aqueous solutions, and organic solvents.
- The radio frequency generator has sufficient power supply (Max.1.8kW) for various analyte.
- Excellent stability in it’s radio frequency power source, spectrometer, and gas flow rate.
- Easy to use automated functions and a comprehensive data processing menu.
- Small installation footprint.