Designed by the leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100nm. This lower-cost, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
- Easy to Operate
Easy-to-see LCD and buttons ensure simple measurement and instrument validation operations.
- A Wealth of Measurement Modes
• From photometric measurements to DNA/protein quantitation.
• Fully equipped with the programs needed for UV/VIS analysis, even for high-level multi-component quantitation.
• Accommodates a variety of applications due to a wealth of available accessories.
- Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
• Data from the unit can be saved directly to a USB flash drive.
• Data can be displayed using commercially available spreadsheet software.
- Stable Measurements
• Combined monitor double-beam system for the D2/WI lamps.
• Highly stable analyses in a compact unit.